Mom’s Group is a gathering of St. Michael’s moms in need of fellowship and Christian encouragement as they endeavor to raise their children as Christians.
Meetings are held on 1st and 3rd Thursdays each month throughout the school year from 9:30 am-11 am. There is nursery care for children; the meetings are held in a room just adjacent to the nursery. All moms are welcome. For more information contact Anita Menke, email@example.com.
Our Vision Statement
Episcopal mothers gathering together to find strength and encouragement as we raise our children as Christ has called us with His help and the help of His church.
- To build relationships between mothers of our faith community.
- To learn how to live the Christian faith as mothers.
- To pray together for our children and the children of the wider community.
- To be resources to each other in our everyday task as mothers.
- To share Christ through our faith with fellow mothers who are curious about the Christian faith and His church.
- To reach out to our community, and to each other, through acts of service.
- To share our experiences and journeys as mothers and as Episcopalians.
- To use experienced moms as resources, both in wisdom and support.
- To reach the above goals through a fun, open, and relaxed setting.
- Adult Formation
- Companions in Discernment
- Family Ministry
- Horizons Arts Ministry
- Parish Groups
- Priscilla Marsh Library